Japanese actress
Avital45
2004-11-28 18:15:01 UTC
I am looking for the name of a Japanese actress who was very popular in the
1980's. She made a film about a young girl many years ago who goes to work in
a textile factory and becomes very sick and fragile.

I saw this actress on TV last night on Sinovision giving an interview. I think
she got married and stopped acting after a while.

Does anyone know her name?

Thanks so much!
Cindy
2004-11-29 03:00:02 UTC
Post by Avital45
I am looking for the name of a Japanese actress who was very popular in the
1980's. She made a film about a young girl many years ago who goes to work in
a textile factory and becomes very sick and fragile.
$B$"!5LnG~F=$NBgC]$7$N$V!)(B

http://movie.goo.ne.jp/movies/PMVWKPD18982/
$B$=$3$O$h$/CN$i$J$$$N$G$9$,!#(B
Avital45
2004-11-30 01:00:01 UTC
I couldn't read the website. Do you know the name of this actress?
Thanks so much. I really appreciate it! A.
Subject: Re: Japanese actress
Date: 11/28/2004 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Post by Avital45
a textile factory and becomes very sick and fragile.
‚ T–ì”ş“»‚Ì‘å’|‚µ‚̂ԁH
‚»‚±‚Í‚Ê‚­’m‚ç‚È‚¢‚Ì‚Å‚·‚ªB
Cindy
2004-11-30 03:00:02 UTC
Post by Avital45
I couldn't read the website. Do you know the name of this actress?
Thanks so much. I really appreciate it! A.
Ohtake Shinobu

I hope you will pronounce properly; it's O-O-TA-KE.
Avital45
2004-12-01 01:00:02 UTC
Thank you so much for your help, but it was not Ohtake Shinobu. I looked at
her pictures and it's not her! Any other ideas?
Thanks again!
A.
Date: 11/29/2004 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Cindy
2004-12-01 04:30:03 UTC
Post by Avital45
Thank you so much for your help, but it was not Ohtake Shinobu. I looked at
her pictures and it's not her! Any other ideas?
Thanks again!
A.
There were a large number of famous actresses in the movie, and the girl
that was played by Ohtake Shinobu becomes ill and dies in the movie.

http://movie.goo.ne.jp/movies/PMVWKPD18982/cast.html

This link won't do any good if you can't read Japanese, but I give it to
you anyway.