HAKADA NO SHIMA (naked island) music
berengere
2005-05-28 15:15:02 UTC
Hello
I am looking for the soundtrack of a movie by Kaneto Shindo : "Hakada
no shima" (the (naked) island)
The music is composed by Hikaru Hayashi.
I really need a file of one or more title of this soundtrack : one
member of my family died and she really liked both this movie and
music, and we would like put this music for the ceremony (i know, my
requets might look a bit strange.. BUT PLEASE HELP ME).
THANKS and Kind regards
berengere
***@hotmail.com
g***@dmztest.vsr.ambisys.net
2005-05-29 15:00:02 UTC
Post by berengere
I am looking for the soundtrack of a movie by Kaneto Shindo : "Hakada
no shima" (the (naked) island)
The music is composed by Hikaru Hayashi.
That would be "Hadaka no Shima." Maybe if you look for that (either
with Google or at a music store) you'll find something?

Arturo
2005-06-15 17:23:45 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2005 15:15:02 +0000 (UTC), "berengere"
Post by berengere
I really need a file of one or more title of this soundtrack : one
member of my family died and she really liked both this movie and
music, and we would like put this music for the ceremony (i know, my
requets might look a bit strange.. BUT PLEASE HELP ME).
It would be easier to get a video or a DVD of the movie and copy the
music on a cassette player.

That should be relatively easy to do. I saw the movie long ago, and
for more than half of it no dialogue is spoken between the characters.

BTW, you got the title spelling wrong. The exact title is HADAKA NO
SHIMA.

Regds,
Arturo.