Yoshitsune
Charles
2006-01-14 05:09:33 UTC
Anyone following Yoshitsune on Fuji TV (Channel 26 in San Jose, CA)? I
missed the last two episodes and would be grateful for a summary.

Thank you,

Charles
Jim Eckman
2006-01-15 17:47:49 UTC
Yoshitsune had made it to Hairizumi? and was named head of the Fujiwara
army, it looks like one of the brothers is going to betray him. This
week it looks like it was preempted by the Music Awards unless they
showed it earlier, then I missed the last one as well :( Fuji TV is not
very good about updating program guides so its hard to tell...

Jim Eckman
Charles
2006-01-17 03:57:25 UTC
Post by Jim Eckman
Yoshitsune had made it to Hairizumi? and was named head of the Fujiwara
army, it looks like one of the brothers is going to betray him. This
week it looks like it was preempted by the Music Awards unless they
showed it earlier, then I missed the last one as well :( Fuji TV is not
very good about updating program guides so its hard to tell...
Thanks for the update. (I know what you mean about Channel 26 messing up
the Fuji TV schedule at this time of year.)

When you say one of his brothers, is there another one living besides
Yoritomo?

Charles