Kanji Yatta
James A. Wolf
2006-12-04 00:19:49 UTC
I am looking for the kanji for 'Yatta!' (Yes, I am a 'Heroes' fan.)
Could any of you point me in the right direction? Thanks!
--
<*> James A. Wolf - ***@comcast.net <*>

"The jawbone of an ass is | |They see threats and perils every-
just as dangerous a weapon| | where except where there are, you
today as in Samson's time | | know, threats and perils.
Richard M. Nixon | | James Lileks
Cindy
2006-12-05 03:47:26 UTC
Post by James A. Wolf
I am looking for the kanji for 'Yatta!' (Yes, I am a 'Heroes' fan.)
Could any of you point me in the right direction? Thanks!
There is no kanji for yatta. Yatta is always written in hiragana.
However, if you want to mean "to have killed" (same "yatta"), korosu or
satsu will be the kanji for it.